Rules & Regulations
Dynamic Real Estate Management LLC
- Tenants shall be responsible for any damages.
- Tenants shall be responsible for any injury resulting from any violation of rules and regulations.
- Any damage to the property caused by a resident or residents guests will be charged to the tenant.
- No one other than those listed on the Lease will be allowed to stay in an apartment.
- Trash should be taken directly to the dumpster. It should not be left in the hall, on the patio or stairwell.
- Residents will be charged for any plumbing costs for toilets, garbage disposals, etc. that are clogged due to misuse.
- Smoke detectors and fire extinguishers are placed in the apartments for your protection. Do not remove them or tamper with them or you will be charged accordingly.
- Tenants will not turn the thermostat down to allow the apartment to drop below 60 degree in any heated space.
- Charcoal grills, gas grills, candles or incense will not be permitted on the property.
- Tenants should obtain “Renters Insurance” for any property they bring into the apartment.
- Tenants will be responsible or any damage to furniture or appliances.
- Tenant will be responsible for contacting the property manager for all maintenance requests. You may email or text your requests.
- No Pets.
- No weapons of any kind are permitted on the property.